I have several goals to start off this New Year, how about you?
1. Blog more/again: I can’t believe the last time I have blogged. I love writing and sharing and I need to do more of it, so its time to begin again! I am going to set a realistic goal for myself by trying to blog once a month. If I do more than that then I’m on a roll.
2. Continue to work our way out of Debt: Rob and I took an amazing class 2 years back called Financial Peace University at our church. Life changing stuff is taught at this class.
3. I want to continue to go toward my weight loss goals, and eventually reach them: I continuously hear myself say Monday, Monday I will eat better, Monday I’ll start hard-core at the gym, well I’m done telling myself those lies. Here I am working my way to a more healthier and stronger me.
4. I need to continue to work toward my Bachelor of Arts in the Arts with a concentration in Digital Media Arts: I love graphic design, It’s a passion, its like playing a really addictive game. I want to be able to eventually get a job in this field, and finally be able to help my husband provide for our family financially.
5. I want to build up my freelance business, Jessica Barone Graphic Design: About a year ago I started doing logos just for fun, helping out a few small businesses out and to build my portfolio. I am ready to start bringing in cash instead of bartering.
6. I want to continue to enjoy Mercedes and her senior year: When I say this I mean to say, these are the last soccer and basketball games, the end to the winter balls, and proms. we won’t get this time back, I just want to enjoy this time with her.
7. Love More: I want to love people more and learn to love them and accept them where they are in life. I sometimes struggle with this.
Thanks for letting me share my ultimate goals for 2015. Stay tuned …